- Contacts and locations
- Engagement and consultation
- Policies and guidelines
- Publications and resources
Access and inclusion plans
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014 to 2018
- Our vision - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability access and inclusion context
- South Australians living with disability
- Departmental profile - staff with disability
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan outcomes
- Outcome 1: inclusive and accessible communities
- Outcome 2: economic security and employment
- Outcome 3: rights protection, justice and legislation
- Outcome 4: personal and community support
- Outcome 5: learning and skills
- Outcome 6: health and wellbeing
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- ASSIST Therapy Services
- Child and Youth Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Moving On Program
- Office of the Senior Practitioner
Management assessment services
The Management Assessment Service (MAS) of the Exceptional Needs Unit works with existing service providers and clients to find solutions to complex problems.
Some of the complexity arises from systems. We identify systemic barriers and propose solutions to service issues.
There is a range of ways MAS can help, including through our management assessment panels (MAP).
MAPs provide independent and expert advice and guidance to resolve a person's particular problems.
We have a dedicated MAP for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
This program is available by referral to people of all ages. Referrals are accepted from organisations only, not from individuals.
Phone: +61 8 8448 4610
Fax: +61 8 8448 4601