Future changes to disability and aged care services
The State Government has announced that management of some State Government disability services and Domiciliary Care will move to the non-government sector over the next few years.
These changes come in response to national disability and aged care reforms designed to provide more funding and choice to people with disability and older people.
Disability and Domiciliary Care clients, carers and staff will be consulted and fully supported through any changes affecting them. In the meantime, the State Government will continue providing the services until transfers to the non-government sector are complete.
Overview of changes
- Changes to Disability and Aged Care Services fact sheet (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Changes to Domiciliary Care webpage
- Changes to Disability Services webpage
News for service providers
- News from DCSI for the SA Disability Sector - online newsletter April 2018
- News from DCSI for the SA Disability Sector - online newsletter February 2018
- News from DCSI for the SA Disability Sector - online newsletter January 2018
- Future Direction for Disability and Domiciliary Care Services - presentation slides March 2017 (PDF 785.1 KB)