- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Southern Connections helps to strengthen southern communities in alignment with the State Government's Southern Adelaide Social and Economic Plan, and Together SA's Together in the South initiative.
Southern Adelaide and Economic Plan
The Plan sets out a vision for Southern Adelaide to become the South Australian region of choice to live, learn, work and invest. It takes a coordinated approach towards social planning in Southern Adelaide, with four southern councils working together. We take a lead role in the Plan by:
- facilitating local and state government partnerships
- building the relationships between organisations that lead to a collaborative approach towards data, resources and knowledge, and
- employing staff on the ground to coordinate or facilitate social planning.
Together in the South
We are part of the Leadership Team of Together in the South, a collaborative group developed by Together SA that is part of the State Government's Thriving Communities initiative.
Together in the South consists of over 300 government, community sector, volunteers, students and business partners working together to improve the wellbeing of over 6,000 children and young people in Southern Adelaide. It is a collective impact initiative, empowering individuals and communities to take an active role in determining their own futures.