- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
The SCOPE program helps community organisations develop their sustainability, capacity and quality.
SCOPE connects organisations with the resources they need to thrive such as:
- skilled volunteers
- funding opportunities
- training and development initiatives
- networking, mentoring and partnership arrangements.
SCOPE provides a solid background in continuous quality improvement. Organisations can then build on this knowledge by becoming a STARservice or gaining formal accreditation in the Australian Service Excellence Standards program.
Contact us to find out how SCOPE can help to strengthen your community organisation.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive our Tuesday Training and Friday Funding emails containing opportunities for community organisations.