- Public Service Guarantee
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Innovation Hub
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Public Service Guarantee
The Government of South Australia is committed to consistently providing high quality services that are as easy as possible for you to access and use.
We’re putting you first.
You can expect:
- to be treated fairly, openly and honestly
- that we will respond promptly to your enquiries whether they are directed via phone, letter, email, social media, web or through our Customer Service Centre network
- that we will provide you with relevant, accurate information
- to be kept informed
- that we will be helpful and knowledgeable in serving you, and consider your needs
- that we will treat your private information as confidential
- that we will make every effort to help you find the State Government service you are looking for.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong.
If they do, you can expect:
- a quick, fair and easy to use complaints process that is accessible at the point of service
- that we will inform you of the outcome of your complaint and the reasons for the decision
- that we will be open to finding a constructive resolution and if the matter can’t be resolved within a satisfactory time, we will have clear steps for you to take it further.
We will strive to continuously improve our service based on feedback from you.
- work with you to design our services and how are they delivered
- ask you how we can do things better, use your feedback to improve our services, and let you know when we’ve done this
- measure and publicly report on customer satisfaction/ customer experience
- be aware that we are using scarce taxpayer funded resource and operate efficiently
We ask you to treat us with the same courtesy, consideration and respect we show to you.
Public sector values and behaviours
- Service: Proudly serve the community and Government of South Australia
- Professionalism: Strive for excellence
- Trust: Have confidence in the ability of others
- Respect: Value every individual
- Collaboration and Engagement: Create solutions together
- Honesty and Integrity: Act truthfully, consistently, and fairly
- Courage and Tenacity: Never give up
- Sustainability: Work to get the best results for current and future generations of South Australians.