Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Our Ministers
- Strategic Plan
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Policies and plans
- Social Inclusion
- Social Media
Start of main content.
Our Vision for Reconciliation
At DHS, we are uniquely positioned to build strong relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and stakeholders and lead by example within the State Government as a reconciliation ally, leader and role model.
Our Vision is for reconciliation to be a core organisational value that guides our strategies, programs and services. We will ensure that through collaboration and inclusion, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who engage with our services are recognised, respected and receive the highest quality of service that is appropriate to their needs.
- lift the voices and experiences of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities
- work closely in an authentic process of collaboration and agreement-making
- support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander self-determination.