- Our Ministers
- Strategic Plan
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Policies and plans
- Social Inclusion
- Social Media
Keys to our success
DHS is steadfast in its commitment to enabling positive and enduring outcomes for the people we support, particularly Aboriginal people, families and communities of South Australia.
The biggest key to our success is our people, our dedicated staff and volunteers. DHS recognises that to achieve our goals and priorities we need to invest in our staff, along with the systems and tools, that enable them to continue making a difference in the lives of South Australians.
- DHS is committed to amplifying the voices of the people and communities whom we support and serve.
- DHS is committed to working with people with lived experience and ensuring all our approaches are culturally safe.
- DHS will invest in our staff and volunteers to equip them with the right skills to deliver quality outcomes and support career development within a culture of wellbeing and safety.
- DHS is committed to actively supporting positive outcomes for South Australians in need.
- DHS will embrace new and emerging technologies, systems and ways of thinking and see this as critical to our success.
Priority deliverables 2021-22
- Launch DHS’ next Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Implement a modern enterprise accountability framework.
- Develop a multi-year department workforce strategy.
- Deliver DHS’ I Work for SA Your Voice 2021 survey Action Plan.
- Develop a multi-year strategic budget plan.
- Develop a new asset management and accommodation strategy.
- Invest in new business technology platforms to support modern operations.
- Modernise data, intelligence and information management systems.
- Drive customer service initiatives and reforms under the whole-of-government strategic customer experience program.