Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Our Ministers
- Strategic Plan
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Policies and plans
- Social Inclusion
- Social Media
Start of main content.
Supporting our communities when it matters most
Our programs and services ensure South Australians are safe, empowered and connected in their communities.
- We deliver and fund the right services and supports at the right time.
- We work in partnership to provide person-centred supports that empower individuals and families to maintain and strengthen their connection with their community.
- We help people and households to stay safe and connected to the services and supports they need.
- We influence whole-of-government early action through system learning, research and evaluation, policy development and effective partnering and implementation.
Priority deliverables for 2021-22
- Lead the Safety and Wellbeing Taskforce to deliver a culturally responsive, human-centered strategy to supporting remote Aboriginal visitors in Adelaide.
- Progress implementation and evaluation of the new Child and Family Support System.
- Launch the Youth Justice Child Diversion Program.
- Expand the countering violent extremism Inclusion Intervention program for participants over the age of 25.
- Launch the Gambling Harm Minimisation Investment Plan 2021–2026.
- Optimise funding, programs and services to support people experiencing domestic, family and sexual violence, including through preventative measures.
- Deliver reforms to existing programs that support vulnerable South Australians to be safe, empowered and connected in their communities.