- Contacts and locations
- Engagement and consultation
- Policies and guidelines
- Publications and resources
Access and inclusion plans
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014 to 2018
- Our vision - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability access and inclusion context
- South Australians living with disability
- Departmental profile - staff with disability
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan outcomes
- Outcome 1: inclusive and accessible communities
- Outcome 2: economic security and employment
- Outcome 3: rights protection, justice and legislation
- Outcome 4: personal and community support
- Outcome 5: learning and skills
- Outcome 6: health and wellbeing
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- Child and Youth Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Moving On Program
- ASSIST Therapy Services
Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
The DCSI Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Intra-Department Steering Committee was established to implement the DAIP initiative within this Department. The committee met regularly during the life of the project and was chaired by the Executive Director of Disability SA, Dr David Caudrey. All DCSI business areas and the DCSI Disability Employment Community of Practice were represented on this committee.
The group provided guidance and advice to the project to ensure that it was developed in accordance with the decisions of the across-government steering committee and reflected current reforms and South Australian priorities. Each DCSI business area identified actions through a range of processes and developed their own DAIPs. Key strategic actions from these individual plans have been included in the DCSI DAIP.
Overall responsibility for the implementation of the DCSI DAIP rests with the Chief Executive. Responsibility for specific actions may be delegated to executive directors and directors of the business areas specified in the plan.
The DCSI DAIP has been lodged with the Australian Human Rights Commission. In accordance with the Department of the Premier and Cabinet Circular PCO13, DCSI will report on implementation of the plan in annual reports.
DCSI would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the development of the DAIP, in particular the members of the across-government and intra-department DAIP steering committees, the SA Disability Register, the Housing SA focus group, and the many other people who provided valuable and insightful input during the process.
Phone: +61 8 8415 4250
Postal mail: Disability Inclusion, NDIS Reform, Disability SA, PO Box 70, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000