- Contacts and locations
- Engagement and consultation
- Policies and guidelines
- Publications and resources
Access and inclusion plans
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014 to 2018
- Our vision - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability access and inclusion context
- South Australians living with disability
- Departmental profile - staff with disability
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan outcomes
- Outcome 1: inclusive and accessible communities
- Outcome 2: economic security and employment
- Outcome 3: rights protection, justice and legislation
- Outcome 4: personal and community support
- Outcome 5: learning and skills
- Outcome 6: health and wellbeing
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- Child and Youth Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Moving On Program
- ASSIST Therapy Services
Join or leave the group
Our membership form asks for specific information so that the group can be more effective in consultations.
If you are a person with disability, you can complete the membership form by answering the questions about yourself.
If you are a person who supports someone with disability, you can complete the membership form by answering the questions as they relate to the lifestyle of the person you support (that is, not about your own lifestyle).
On the form, you can:
- select topics in which you are interested from a broad range of choices
- nominate how you would like to be engaged
- provide your contact details
- specify how you would like to be contacted.
Join or leave the group
Online forms to join or leave the group are temporarily unavailable as we move to another platform. They will be reinstated as soon as possible. You can still join or leave the group, however, by using the print-friendly Word forms. You also can email us at DHSDisabilityTalk@sa.gov.au with your email and/or phone number and we will contact you to complete the join or leave process.
We can mail either joining or leaving membership forms to you, with a reply-paid envelope included; see our contact details below.
All information collected in the membership process will be kept confidential and stored in a secure file. Personal information will be used only to contact you with information and opportunities to be involved in the Disability Engagement Group. Your information will not be distributed to third parties, except where required by law.
Refer to the department's privacy statement and the Information Privacy Principles instruction on that page for more information about privacy and security of personal information.
Mail:PO Box 70, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000