- Disability SA
- Disability Services
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- NDIS Reform
- Office for Carers
- Office for Problem Gambling
- Office for Volunteers
- Office for Women
- Office for Youth
- State Recovery
- Youth Justice
Apply for accommodation
Disability Accommodation Services are available for NDIS-eligible South Australian adults with disability.
To be eligible for the NDIS you must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident under the age of 65
- with a permanent and significant disability
- that affects how you manage everyday activities (that is, you need help from other people or specialised equipment to do certain things).
More information can be found on the NDIS website
How to apply
Contact Accommodation Services directly with your NDIS Plan.
Phone our Customer Liaison Officer on 08 8162 4048 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm weekdays)