Public Interest Disclosure
The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2018 (PID Act) creates a new scheme from 1 July 2019 that:
- encourages and facilitates the appropriate disclosure of public interest information to certain people or authorities
- provides protections for those who make appropriate public interest disclosures
- sets out processes for dealing with disclosures
- ensures disclosures cannot be ignored.
Further information about the PID Act can be found at:
- Independent Commissioner Against Corruption / Office for Public Integrity website or
- the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment’s website.
Making a public interest disclosure
Appropriate public information disclosures raise potential issues of corruption, misconduct or maladministration in public administration.
If you wish to make a public interest disclosure, via the Department of Human Services, you can email or phone one of our responsible officers who will treat your disclosure confidentiality and efficiently, and ensure it is investigated.
- Tony Allwood - Internal Audit Manager
Email Tony.Allwood@sa.gov.au or phone 8415 4347
- Sue-Ann Charlton, Executive Director, Performance and People
Email Sue-Ann.Charlton@sa.gov.au or phone 8413 9068 or 8207 0387
- Andrew Thompson - Chief Financial Officer
Email Andrew.Thompson@sa.gov.au or phone 8413 9035
- Nicole Deacon - Director, Human Resources, Wellbeing and Safety
Email Nicole.Deacon@sa.gov.au or phone 8413 9068 or 8207 0387
- Kelly Biggins, Director, Office of the Chief Executive
Email Kelly.Biggins3@sa.gov.au or phone 8413 9035
- Stewart Dodd - Director Incident Management
Email Stewart.Dodd2@sa.gov.au or phone 8413 9068 or 8207 0387
- Nancy Rogers – Director, Strategic Reform Programs
Email Nancy.Rogers@sa.gov.au Phone 0401 714 896
You can also email our secure and confidential general disclosure address: DHS_PID@sa.gov.auPage last updated : 22 Dec 2020