Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
NGO COVID-19 Support
- Latest News
- Business Planning Toolkit
- Review funding agreements / arrangements to determine if flexibility exists (for example, NDIS Plans, contractual arrangements with DHS etc.). Contact your contract manager to discuss terms.
- Consider that some contractual agreements may require amendments and / or authorisations outside of usual contractual terms and begin to put in place measures to accommodate these.
- For disability service providers:
- Understand how and where there may be flexibility in NDIS plans to allow for altered services and service delivery.
- Understand any directives or advice from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) regarding plan reviews or renewals.
- Understand your obligations under your terms of registration and the Code of Conduct, including to provide continuity of services.
- Understand your obligation to inform the Quality and Safeguards Commission in relation to changes in your capacity to provide services as well as reportable incidents.
- Consider any changes to subcontractor or supplier arrangements that need to be negotiated and communicated.
Do as needed
- Monitor ongoing compliance with confirmed requirements.