Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
Start of main content.Page last updated : 17 Aug 2021
Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Regularly monitor and implement guidance from authorities and peak bodies (for example, the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), where relevant).
- If applicable, review up-to-date information on temporary relief from Director’s Duties from the AICD.
- Understand the potential impacts of any changes made to your staffing / working practices on the legislative and regulatory requirements for your organisation.
- Identify areas where changes to arrangements will make it difficult for you to comply and raise that with the appropriate regulatory body proactively.
Do as needed
- Maintain communications with relevant regulatory authorities
- Monitor ongoing compliance with confirmed requirements.
- Adapt policies and procedures as required and ensure they remain up-to-date, accurate, relevant and accessible.
- Ensure compliance with any insurance policy disclosure requirements.