Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
Start of main content.Page last updated : 25 Feb 2022
Monitoring and reporting
- Consider establishment of a system to collect Coronavirus (COVID-19)-related data, e.g. case register, and ensure clinicians are aware of data input processes.
- Document implementation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) response plan to facilitate communication and review processes.
- Plan strategies and methods to monitor response and adjust as required, e.g. screening and triage processes, infection control measures, physical layout of clinics/client flow, resource use and stockpiles, clinical management, communication strategies.
- Plan strategies and methods to capture staff, client and family concerns, feedback.
Do as needed
- Develop a process by which to assess the impact of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) response on the service so that any lessons learned can inform future planning.