- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Safer Family Services (SFS) will embed practice approaches that are child-centred, trauma-informed, culturally responsive, flexible, strengths-based and respectful. This case management framework has been developed as part of a larger suite of resources to guide and prompt case management practice across SFS, including prompting consultations with line managers, specialist peers and Aboriginal workers (as required).
The framework aims to support workers to continually reflect on practice and adapt to the unique requirements of the child within their cultural and family context.
There is a shared purpose and vision that children are able to live safely with their family, connected to culture and community. SFS is committed to this by working with children, families, communities and across the service and support spectrum.Page last updated : 20 Dec 2021