- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Office for Carers
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Grants for organisations
Continuous improvement network
The Australian Service Excellence Standards conducts periodic Continuous Improvement Workshops on topics of interest to the Community Services Sector.
The Continuous Improvement Network (CIN) aims to exchange information on quality issues across the Community Services Sector. It does this through the:
- Partnership Portal (log-in section)
- Continuous Improvement special topic sessions.
The Continuous Improvement Network also:
- provide advice to the Service Excellence Team on direction and continuous improvement issues
- advocate and support engagement in quality in the Community services Sector
- provide networking opportunities for agencies interested / engaged in quality improvement programs.
In South Australia, the Service Excellence team within Community Connect will coordinate network meetings and conduct information workshops on topics of mutual interest for participants. The workshops conducted so far have covered topics such as Strategic Planning and Risk Management.
Please contact the Service Excellence Team on +61 8 8413 9036 for details on the next workshop.