- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Office for Carers
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Grants for organisations
The SCOPE program helps community organisations develop their sustainability, capacity and quality.
SCOPE connects organisations with the resources they need to thrive such as:
- skilled volunteers
- funding opportunities
- training and development initiatives
- networking, mentoring and partnership arrangements.
SCOPE provides a solid background in continuous quality improvement. Organisations can then build on this knowledge by becoming a STARservice or gaining formal accreditation in the Australian Service Excellence Standards program.
Contact us to find out how SCOPE can help to strengthen your community organisation.