- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
DHS Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP)
The Department of Human Services (DHS) has drafted a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) that supports the State Disability Inclusion Plan.
Our DAIP sets out the actions we will enforce over the next four years to improve the accessibility and inclusiveness of our services and supports.
- Draft DHS DAIP
- Draft DHS DAIP in Easy Read (PDF 6.0 MB)
- Alternative formats or languages upon request.
We have received your feedback and will report on how it is helping to shape our DAIP.
The final DHS DAIP is scheduled for release in late October 2020.
Phone our Disability and Inclusion team on 8415 4383 if you would like more information.
The information in this publication can be provided in an alternative format or another language on request.
Arabic / العربية
Chinese Simplified / 简体中文
Dari / دری
Nepali / नेपाली
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Page last updated : 07 Sep 2020