- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
REPA lifecycle flowchart description
The flowchart has seven steps.
Step 1: Pre-disaster condition records.
Step 2: A disaster occurs.
Step 3: Damage assessment.
Step 4: Choice of three options:
- emergency works and reimbursement of actual cost, or
- immediate reconstruction words and reimbursement of actual cost, or
- reconstruction of essential public assets over the longer term and reimbursement of estimated cost.
Step 5: Progress report.
Step 6: Claim acquittal.
Step 7: Expenditure and evidence records.