Feedback and Complaints
Tell us what you think
We want to know about what we are doing well and what we need to improve. Your feedback can help us to provide a better service.
How can I make a complaint or provide feedback?
- Phone us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Concessions Hotline: 1800 307 758
- Disability SA: 1300 786 117
- Domiciliary Care: 1300 295 673
- Screening Unit: 1300 321 592
- Youth Justice: 1300 021 829
- General enquiries: 8413 9050
- Translating and Interpreter Service: 131 450
- National Relay Service TTY/voice calls: 133 677
- Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
- In person at any DHS office.
- Post. You can print and post our DHS Client Feedback form (PDF 742.0 KB) or write a letter and send to:
DHS Client Feedback and Complaints
GPO Box 292
Adelaide SA 5001
What happens next?
We will share your compliment with the person or area.
We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.
We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.
If you are still not satisfied
You have the right to refer matters to:
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
- phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8666
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner website
- Ombudsman SA
- phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8699
- Ombudsman SA website