Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800

Department for Communities and Social Inclusion

Feedback and Complaints

Tell us what you think

We want to know about what we are doing well and what we need to improve. Your feedback can help us to provide a better service.

How can I make a complaint or provide feedback?

  • Online:
  • Phone us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
    • Concessions Hotline: 1800 307 758
    • Disability SA: 1300 786 117
    • Domiciliary Care: 1300 295 673
    • Screening Unit: 1300 321 592
    • Youth Justice: 1300 021 829
    • General enquiries: 8413 9050
    • Translating and Interpreter Service: 131 450
    • National Relay Service TTY/voice calls: 133 677
    • Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
  • In person at any DHS office.
  • Post.  You can print and post our DHS Client Feedback form (PDF 742.0 KB) or write a letter and send to:
    DHS Client Feedback and Complaints
    GPO Box 292
    Adelaide SA 5001

What happens next?


We will share your compliment with the person or area.


We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.


We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.

If you are still not satisfied

You have the right to refer matters to:

back to top

State Government of South Australia © Copyright DHS .

Provided by:
SA Department for Human Services
Last Updated:
05 Jul 2018
Printed on:
20 Oct 2018
The DHS website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. © Copyright 2016