- The Hon Nat Cook
- The Hon Katrine Hildyard
- Chief Executive Lois Boswell
- Strategic Plan
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Policies and plans
- Access and Inclusion
- Social Media
Disability Services Officers (Support Workers)
Applications Now Open
DHS Disability Services accept applications throughout the year for Disability Services Officers/Support Workers.
In this role, you will support people with disability to fully participate in all aspects of their lives at home and in the community.
- Personal care and presentation
- Building and maintaining independence
- Building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Participating in the community.
You will ensure the people you support have maximum control over their own lives.
To apply, you must have a:
- First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check issued within the last six months
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Check
- Full Australian Drivers Licence (equivalent to SA Class C).
We will provide:
- On-the-job training, and
- Support to undertake a Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) through the Stanton Institute (the department’s Registered Training Organisation).
Successful applicants are subject to further assessments, including medical and functional assessments.
Current job adverts for Disability Services Officers/Support Workers are renewed regularly and displayed below.
When no current adverts appear, enquiries can be sent to DHSDisabilityRecruitment@sa.gov.au.