- Aboriginal peoples
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Disability Services Officers (Support Workers)
Applications Now Open
Disability and Reform Accommodation Services accept applications throughout the year for Disability Services Officers/Support Workers.
In this role, you will support people with disability to fully participate in all aspects of their lives at home and in the community.
- personal care and presentation
- building and maintaining independence
- building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- participating in the community.
You will ensure people you support have maximum control over their own lives.
To apply, you must have:
- a First Aid Certificate
- a National Police Check issued within the last six months
- An NDIS clearance, and
- a full Australian Drivers Licence (equivalent to SA Class C).
We will provide:
- on-the-job training, and
- support to undertake a Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) through the Stanton Institute (a registered training organisation).
Successful applicants are subject to further assessments, including medical and functional, and relevant DHS Screening Clearances.
Current job advertisements offering recruitment to DHS disability support worker roles are renewed regularly and are linked below as frequently as possible. When no current ads appear enquiries can be emailed to DHSDisabilityRecruitment@sa.gov.au.Page last updated : 21 Apr 2021