- Aboriginal peoples
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Disability Services Officers (Support Workers)
Disability and Reform Accommodation Services accept applications throughout the year for Disability Services Officers/Support Workers.
In this role, you will support people with disability to fully participate in all aspects of their lives at home and in the community.
- personal care and grooming
- building and maintaining independence
- building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- participating in the community.
You will ensure people you support have maximum control over their own lives.
To apply, you must have:
- a First Aid Certificate
- a National Police Check, and
- a full Australian Drivers Licence (equivalent to SA Class C).
We will provide:
- on-the-job training, and
- support to undertake a Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) through the Stanton Institute (a registered training organisation).
Successful applicants are subject to a medical and functional assessment and relevant DHS Screening Clearance.Page last updated : 10 Aug 2020