- Disability SA
- Disability Services
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- NDIS Reform
- Office for Carers
- Office for Problem Gambling
- Office for Volunteers
- Office for Women
- Office for Youth
- State Recovery
- Youth Justice
Disability Services provides services for eligible adults with disability in South Australia, including:
- Positive behaviour support.
Community nursing, the Centre for Disability Health (CDH) and other specialist community health services became part of SA Health from 11 December 2017.
Contact the Disability Information Service for general enquiries and information about disability services and support in South Australia.
- Phone 1300 786 117 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency after-hours service: +61 8 8372 1414