- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Disability Safeguarding Task Force
A Safeguarding Task Force has been appointed by the Minister for Human Services to examine the current gaps in oversight and safeguarding for people living with disability in South Australia.
Safeguarding Task Force information
DHS provides services for our existing clients or people with NDIS plans in South Australia, through:
- Accommodation Services and Northgate Aged Care
- Domiciliary Equipment Service (DES)
- Independent Living Centre and the Continence Resource Centre.
The effect of the NDIS on disability services
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) now funds disability services, giving people living with a disability the choice and control over who provides their services.
Disability services provided by the Department of Human Services have been changing in response.
If you’re looking for services
Future changes to DHS disability services
Visit our Future Changes page.Page last updated : 14 Sep 2020