- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Independent Living Centre outreach calendar
The Independent Living Centre (ILC) Outreach Service is a free advisory service that travels around rural and remote South Australia allowing you to view and trial a range of equipment displayed in a wheelchair accessible caravan.
You can discuss your needs with an experienced occupational therapist and free individualised advice is provided on techniques and equipment to assist those living with or caring for someone with a disability, injury or illness.
Areas of assistance include:
- household and kitchen equipment, services
- home modifications - lifting, transferring, ramps and hoists
- assistive technology - communication, computer and vocational aids
- emergency call systems
- incontinence and toileting
- mobility - walking aids, wheelchairs, scooters and gophers
- transport - access and resources.
Outreach services calendar
Phone the Independent Living Centre for specific location and opening times.