- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Deactivating a user
Go to the user account section (bottom right of screen).
So, I've got this colleague James and he’s left the organisation (click on the name to open a page showing user account details for James Smith).
To ensure that he can no longer access R2D2 I need to click the Deactivate button at the top of the screen. (A Popup appears. It says are you sure you want to deactivate James Smith?) And then I click OK.
A message displays to confirm that the User Account ‘James Smith’ has been deactivated.
James will no longer be able to log into R2D2 and access any of the information.