Applications are open for grant funding of up to $10,000 to not-for-profit organisations and Aboriginal Community controlled organisations to provide resources and materials that encourage and support:
- strong and inclusive communities
- advancing social and emotional wellbeing in the community.
This funding opportunity is a one-off grant of up to $10,000 available to support:
- Minor upgrades to infrastructure, facilities, and resources to encourage participation especially in regional and remote areas. Examples are: Disability upgrades, access ramps, counselling rooms.
- Minor kitchen, bathroom, or community space upgrades. For example, shade structures community gardens, air conditioning, ovens, cabinetry.
- Materials that enable, encourage and or increase participation in community activities.
- Purchasing equipment, to improve a service or a facility to ensure it is a safe space for all participants/community members. Examples are: IT equipment, digital technology, catering equipment, furniture.
Eligible organisations must be:
- an Aboriginal Community-Controlled Organisation or other not-for-profit organisation
- currently operating within South Australia, and more than 50% of the people delivering the program/service/initiative are residents of South Australia
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006, or have evidence of a comparable legal status, such as Australian Public Company limited by guarantee.
Applications from eligible organisations in areas of disadvantage as identified by the Socio- Economic Indexesfor Areas (SEIFA Index) and applications from regional and remote areas will be prioritised.
Deadline for applications
23 March 2023 at 3.00 pm.
How to apply
Phone the Grants Team on 1300 650 985