- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Innovation Hub
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
The Government has implemented disclosure logs for all state government agencies to enable information that may be of interest to the public to be readily identified and accessed by the community at large. This supports transparency and accountability of the Government.
The policy governing disclosure logs requires agencies to publish on its website a list detailing information that has been released by the agency under the FOI Act in response to an FOI request received after 1 October 2017.
Agencies are required to make available on their websites information and documents that have already been disclosed to an FOI applicant that:
- are not related to the personal affairs of an individual; and
- could not be claimed as exempt documents/material pursuant to Schedule 1 of the FOI Act, when being publicly released; and
- could not be considered defamatory or a breach of confidentiality or reasonably be anticipated to cause harm to a person.
In some cases, the documents may be too large to upload online. In these cases, a copy of the determination may be available by contacting the agency FOI officer directly.
Other information released proactively by the department can be found on the Open Government page.
1. Key documents which outline the investigation, allegation and findings of incidents at the Adelaide Youth Training Centre (AYTC) in which it was determined or alleged that policy and/or legislation had been breached with regard to behaviour management practices.
2. Communication/reports from the Guardian regarding formal/informal visits to the AYTC in relation to concerns or areas for improvement identified by the Guardian, or where concerns and views of detainees have been communicated.
Timeframe: 1/10/2014 to 24/10/2017
Number and length of time public housing properties remained vacant by postcode?
Address of top 5 longest vacancies excluding those decommissioned?
Incidents of Client Fraud involving public housing tenants. Timeframe: Since 1 January, 2017
A list of all freedom of information requests received from the Liberal Opposition between 17 March 2014 and 16 March 2018.
Hon Michelle Lensink MLC
Hon Michelle Lensink MLC
- Minister for Human Services
Since 17 March 2018, copies of any and all documents regarding the Minister's domestic and international travel.
Since 17 March 2018, copies of any and all documents regarding the Minister's attendance at events and media appearances.
Since 17 March 2018, copies of any and all documents regarding Minda Inc.