New campaign to say thanks to our care and support workers
A new social media campaign has been launched to #SAyThanks to South Australia’s dedicated and hardworking care and support workers going above and beyond at this unprecedented time
The Care and Support Workers Thank you Campaign aims to recognise South Australians working tirelessly to provide these front line, essential services in response to COVID-19.
These include South Australians working in:
- social work
- youth and child protection
- 24/7 call centres
- domestic violence
- housing, and
- disability support.
From today and over the coming weeks, the new Care and Support Workers Thank you campaign encourages the community to use the hashtags #ThanksForCaring and #SAyThanks to say thank you to the thousands of South Australians working on the front-line providing social support in our community.
The campaign aims to show how much the community values the work of those South Australians that may not necessarily be visible, but are going above and beyond behind the scenes every day.
For more information or to follow the campaign, visit the Department of Human Services SA Facebook page
You can also join the campaign by using the below resources to create your own posts and use the hashtags #ThanksForCaring and #SAyThanks to spread the word and say thank you.
- Care and Support Workers Thank You Communication Toolkit (PDF 363.2 KB)
- Thanks for Caring graphic 920x490 (PNG 97.3 KB)
- Thanks for Caring with words - landscape (PNG 86.5 KB)
- Thanks for Caring with words - square (PNG 225.4 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - blue (PNG 27.0 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - green (PNG 26.8 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - orange (PNG 27.8 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - pink (PNG 27.0 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - purple (PNG 27.2 KB)
- Thanks for Caring - Frame - red (PNG 27.9 KB)