Grants now available for SA community organisations to help build connection
Grants of up to $10,000 are available for South Australian not-for-profit organisations looking to increase community participation, connection and resilience.
The grants will help community organisations across South Australia to grow their programs, projects and facilities in ways that reduce social isolation and build community wellbeing.
The funds can be used for community activities, purchase new equipment or improving a facility. Local not-for-profits are encourage to take this opportunity to apply for a grant and bring their next great project to life.
How grants can be used
The grants can be used in a range of ways, including:
- improving an area of service or a facility
- purchasing equipment, resources, supplies or infrastructure
- community enhancement activities and initiatives.
Previous successful applicants have included:
- Bedford Phoenix Incorporated for computing classes
- Uniting Communities Incorporated for volunteer training
- the National Trust of South Australia for a disability access ramp.
The Grants SA 2021–2022 Minor Round is open. Applications closed at 3:00 pm on Thursday 12 May 2022.Page last updated : 05 May 2022