Wednesday 9 February 2022
This is an archived Newsletter. The information may be outdated.
For the latest COVID-19 information, please refer to the SA Government COVID-19 website.
Dear sector colleagues,
Since my previous COVID-19 update last week, there have been a number of new announcements and news items to share with you. With COVID-19 health advice, directions and circumstances continuing to change frequently in South Australia, we have summarised the latest information relevant to the sector.
This update includes the latest information regarding:
- disability service in-reach vaccinations
- testing requirements for close contacts
- distribution and supply of RATs to NGOs
- support for Aboriginal visitors
- vaccination booster shots for young adults and more.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
Ngaityalya (Kaurna, thank you)