- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Office for Carers
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DHS
- Grants for organisations
Information for Energy Retailers who hold an energy retail licence pursuant to the Electricity Act 1996 (SA).
The Minister for Human Services, on behalf of the Minister for Energy and Mining, has issued and approved the South Australian Government Customer Concession Scheme for Energy, pursuant to Section 21(1)(h) of the Electricity Act 1996 (SA) (the "Concession Scheme"). The Concession Scheme was updated in March 2013 to include the National Energy Customer Framework.
The Minister for Human Services, funds, operates and administers the Concession Scheme on behalf of the Minister for Energy and Mining.
An Energy Retailer, to fulfil its administrative obligations arising from the Concession Scheme enters into a Concessions Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed with the Minister for Human Services to record and manage its administrative arrangements with the Minister.
- South Australian Government Customer Concession Scheme for Energy (PDF 1.1 MB)
- Template - Concession Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed May 2018 (PDF 552.8 KB)
Concessions and Support Services
Department of Human Services
Telephone: 8226 7916