We encourage eligible South Australians to apply for a range of concessions that can help with cost-of-living pressures. See what concessions are available and apply through the dedicated Concessions website.
Processing delays may apply to applications received by post.
The government provides a range of concessions and programs to eligible South Australians including:
- Companion Card
- Cost of Living Concession (opens new website)
- Energy bill concession
- Emergency Electricity Payment Scheme
- Emergency Services Levy (fixed property) Remission (opens new website)
- Funeral AssistanceSA
- Medical Heating and Cooling Concession
- Personal AlertSA
- Residential park resident concessions (opens new website)
- Transport Concession Card (opens new website)
- Water and sewage rate concessions.