We encourage eligible South Australians to apply for a range of concessions that can help with cost-of-living pressures. See what concessions are available and apply through the dedicated Concessions website.
To apply for household concessions, you can use the online application form or scan and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing delays may apply to applications received by post.
The government provides a range of concessions and programs to eligible South Australians including:
- Companion Card
- Cost of Living Concession (opens new website)
- Energy bill concession
- Emergency Electricity Payment Scheme
- Emergency Services Levy (fixed property) Remission (opens new website)
- Funeral AssistanceSA
- Medical Heating and Cooling Concession
- Personal AlertSA
- Retirement village and residential park resident concessions (opens new website)
- Transport Concession Card (opens new website)
- Water and sewage rate concessions.
Concessions and Support Services
ConcessionsSA Hotline: 1800 307 758
Mail: GPO Box 292, Adelaide SA 5001