Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
Child and Family Support System
- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Start of main content.
The Safe and Well diagram in plain text
The Safe and Well diagram shows 5 pillars standing on a large base and supporting a roof structure.
The roof structure
- "Children are safe and well"
The 5 Pillars
- Pillar 1: leadership and culture.
- Pillar 2: client / family partnerships.
- Pillar 3: risk management.
- Pillar 4: monitoring and reporting.
- Pillar 5: clinical practice.
These are the five key pillars of clinical governance.
The base: Foundational principles
United Nations Rights of the Child — Principles of the Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Respect for the views of the child.
- Right to life, survival and development
- Best interests of the child
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander child placement principles
Our healing approach—trauma-informed and culturally responsive practice and principles
- Peer and Community Support
- Empowerment and self-determination
- Know yourself and learn.