Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
Child and Family Support System
- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Start of main content.
Summary of Questions
- How will the Communities of Practice contribute to ongoing sector development and reform?
- How will this important practitioner knowledge and capability be captured to enhance the sector as a whole?
- How will leaders be engaged in sharing learning and collective problem solving across the sector?
- How will the workforce be supported to keep doing this important work.
- Please describe your thoughts about the tiered approach to the CFSS Communities of Practice.
- What might be the challenges? How can impact on resources be minimised?
- How must the voices of Aboriginal partners be heard and privileged?
- How will the Aboriginal Co-design principles be implemented?
- How must CALD voices be included at the table?
- How will the specific issues going on in CALD communities be addressed?
- How will the voices of lived experience be engaged in ongoing learning?
- Which tier of the Communities of Practice will include voices of lived experience?