- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Choosing Your External Assessor
Our External Assessor organisations have been selected for their extensive experience in Community Services and for their developmental approach to the external assessment.
You are welcome to contact any of the External Assessors on any aspect of the ASES program and to help you choose the assessor that best suits your organisation.
Some elements to consider when selecting an external assessor include:
- existing engagements with other quality frameworks and providers
- timeframes requested for external assessment
- availability and workload of assessors
- sector in which your organisation operates
- special issues or requests.
Your organisation may have an existing quality provider that is also an approved ASES External Assessor Provider Panel member. If so, it is best to engage them as an external assessor rather than consulting a new one. If current maps between ASES and other quality standards exist, your organisation may be able to arrange joint quality assessment.
We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred by your organisation in completing your self-assessment workbooks and in undertaking developmental initiatives.
See this external assessor checklist (PDF 114.7 KB) for information that may be required prior to the assessment.
Complete and submit this external assessment booking form (PDF 222.0 KB).Page last updated : 09 Dec 2020