- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Problem gambling help
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Community Connections Program
DHS Quality Portal
The DHS Quality Portal helps funded service providers to achieve their ASES (Australian Service Excellence Standards) accreditation and other standards including reporting, business risk management and quality improvement.
It sets the standard for compliance management by hosting hundreds of resources, best-practice policy templates, proformas, evidence guides and interactive self-assessments.
Providers that access the DHS Quality Portal report significant time savings of up to 80% compared to time previously spent on quality improvement and compliance reporting outside the portal. They also receive a whole host of benefits outlined in our services brochure. (PDF 2.7 MB)
Access and costs
Approved Community Services directorate funded organisations can access the portal for free if their total revenue is under $500,000. Approved Community Services directorate funded organisations with total revenue over $500,000 will pay a discounted rate. (PDF 2.7 MB)
Organisations that are not funded by DHS have the option of accessing more generic resources in the BNG Online Standards Performance Pathways (SPP) portal at standard rates. These are available on the BNG website.
To arrange access or discuss either the DHS Quality Portal or the BNG SPP portal, contact the ASES team or your contract manager via email@example.comPage last updated : 03 Jul 2020