- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
External Assessment Costs
The costs provided here include:
- one information session
- onsite visit
- a report, and
- follow up with the quality action plan.
Costs of the external assessment is based on:
- the size of the organisation
- the number of sites, and
- whether one or both Certificate and Award standard levels are being assessed.
All costs are inclusive of GST.
Use the table below as a guide for the size of your organisation and then use the “Cost Calculator” for assessment costs by each assessor.
Additional travel and accommodation costs must be negotiated with the external assessor.
|Size of the organisation||Description|
|Small 1||Less than 10 Staff and Volunteers (Full Time Equivalent (FTE)) and one site.|
|Small 2||Less than 10 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and two or more sites.|
|Medium 1||Greater than 10 and less than 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and up to two sites.|
|Medium 2||Greater than 10 and less than 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and three or more sites.|
|Large 1||Over 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and two sites.|
|Large 2||Over 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and more than three sites.|
Page last updated : 22 Jan 2021