- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Office for Carers
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Grants for organisations
Sound management resources
Many of the non-government organisations who have achieved accreditation in the Service Excellence Program (now known as the Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) welcome the opportunity to share their knowledge and skills.
The following resources are for example use only. If you require additional examples please contact the Service Excellence Team.
(Note: The following resources are currently being reviewed and updated. In this process we are interested in hearing from you. If you would like us to publish your organisation's best practice examples, please contact us. The examples may include, Strategic Plans, Policies or Procedures.) Please forward your examples to: Service Excellence Team
- SA's Strategic Plan (SA Government)
- Planning types - What do they mean? (Management Alternatives)
- Planning Documents (SA Department of Health)
- Corporate governance resources (Australian Institute of Company Directors)
- Corporate Governance Principles (Mission Australia)
- Risk Management Policy (PDF 657.2 KB) (Department of Human Services)
- Risk Management Framework (796 KB) (Department of Human Services)
- Fraud and Corruption Policy (PDF 993.1 KB) (Department of Human Services)
- Fraud and Corruption Control Plan (PDF 1.9 MB) (Department of Human Services)
- Risk Management Strategy (PDF 57.7 KB) (Royal District Nursing Service)
- For additional resources please visit the following websites Risk Management Institution of Australasia and SAI Global, AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines
Critical Client Incidents - Resources and Guidelines
These resources and guidelines can be customised to suit NGOs' reporting and incident management processes.
- Policy template - NGOs can customise to suit their internal CCI policy requirements and management processes.
- Check List - a visual guide of key steps to prompt NGOs about managing and reporting critical client incidents.
- Interpretive Guide - sits alongside the Check List to give further explanation of the key steps involved in managing CCIs.
- CCI Report Template - can be customised and used for internal records management and, if required, sent to their Government funder/s.