- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
The Community Connections Model
There are three main groups: Regional Coordinating Partners, Care Partners and Community Partners.
Regional Coordinating Partners deal with program coordination, system oversight and data analysis.
Care Partners provide home-based interventions and independent living support.
Community Partners provide community-based services and activities.
All three partners cooperate with each other and deliver connection services.Page last updated : 11 Feb 2022