- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections Program
DHS is proud to embrace diversity and support South Australians to feel safe and respected.
The Rainbow Email Network
DHS has established a Rainbow Email Network to distribute information about community events, grant funding programs, research and consultation.
The network has over 300 members and emails are provided in such a way as to ensure your privacy.
If you want to join the network and keep in touch with the latest LGBTIQ information and news, email us at DHS.SocialInclusion@sa.gov.auPage last updated : 17 Dec 2019