- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
Relationships and marriage
The Relationships Register allows couples, regardless of their sex, gender identity or intersex status, to register their relationship and have their status as a couple formally and legally recognised. It will mean people will have a clear avenue to have their relationship legally recognised, but also will make the process of accessing their entitlements and asserting their rights, including in situations of a medical nature, far simpler.
Right to marry
The right to marry under Australian law is no longer determined by sex or gender identity. Same-sex marriage is now legal in Australia.