Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Guides and Resources
- Mark Friedman's book, Trying Hard is Not Good Enough, is an introduction to RBA and measurable improvements for communities.
- This video workshop by Mark Friedman (YouTube 4.16 mins) introduces the RBA framework and shows how it can be used to improve programs and make a difference to communities.
- RBA Implementation Guide: a how-to guide for workers implementing RBA.
- RBA Guide: based on concepts developed by Mark Friedman and developed by the Results Leadership Group
- RBA Tools: A suite of tools including articles about RBA/Collective Impact, the RBA Guide developed by Results Leadership Group and the RBA Implementation Guide developed by Mark Friedman.
- 7 Performance Accountability Questions: questions at the heart of the RBA process.
RBA in the Community
- Australian Results Leadership Group: This Group supports organisations and communities to lead and measure outcomes. Their website provides access to a variety of RBA resources including the RBA guide, PowerPoint presentations and video clips.
- Community Centres SA: Includes a training calendar and other tools.
- Clear Impact: Reach Your Peak: This is an American site devoted to RBA. The Results Leadership Group consists of consultants, educators, coaches, and facilitators.