- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DHS
- Grants for organisations
Developing a membership arrangement for your organisation can generate an income stream for your organisation while providing your community with a sense of belonging as they are supportive of what you are trying to achieve.
Patrick Moriarty from the Our Community team has many years experience teaching not for profit organisations how to raise your own funds. To hear his top tips, watch his 'Ten Golden Rules of Fundraising' video.