Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Our vision is fairness, opportunity and choice for all South Australians.
Our purpose is to deliver strategies, programs and services that improve the wellbeing and safety of South Australians.
Our strategic goals are:
- Better services and programs that make a lasting difference for individuals, families and communities.
- A customer-focused organisation that puts people first.
- Accountable, efficient, open and collaborative government.
- A motivated, skilled, safe and inclusive workforce.