Department of Human Services

Rebuilding structures

Architectural assistance

If you lost your home due to natural disaster and were uninsured or grossly under-insured, you may be able to get free advice from a registered architect.

Depending on your specific situation, the assistance may vary, from simple advice to full design and planning services.

You may also apply on behalf of a small local business or community that has lost its assets, such as shops, halls, churches or theatres.

Apply for architect assistance

Rebuilding fences

When rebuilding fences, you must consider:

Home batteries

Home batteries for bushfire rebuilding

Page last updated : 03 Mar 2020

State Government of South Australia © Copyright DHS .[sm v5.4.7.1]