- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
If you lost your home due to natural disaster and were uninsured or grossly under-insured, you may be able to get free advice from a registered architect.
Depending on your specific situation, the assistance may vary, from simple advice to full design and planning services.
You may also apply on behalf of a small local business or community that has lost its assets, such as shops, halls, churches or theatres.
When rebuilding fences, you must consider: