Promote your Project
Grants SA wants to be part of your efforts to celebrate your success with local media, newsletters, socials and interest groups.
If you are a Grants SA grant recipient, we encourage you to:
- Share your story through our online form
- Show progress of your project by including photos and videos – with people’s approval, of course!
- Tell us if you’re planning your own promotions so we can complement it
- Tag us in your social posts and use #GrantsSA — we love to share
- Email us if you would like to use the Grants SA logo with details of how and where it will be used
- Check with us if in doubt about any contract requirements surrounding promotional activity. Email GrantsSAStories@sa.gov.au
Once Grants SA is in the picture, local representatives are often the best positioned to spread your message by contacting your local newspaper, council, community groups, maybe schools and other groups likely to benefit.
We can provide some quotes relevant to the grant to acknowledge Grants SA’s contribution.
Share updates on your social media pages – and tag us so we can share them too.Page last updated : 02 Dec 2021