- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
Breathing Space supports young women up to the age of 25, who have had a child removed from their care and are at risk of repeated removals.
The multi-disciplinary team provides women with intensive and individualised support to heal their grief and loss. They also address the impact of intergenerational trauma.
Breathing Space works in:
- part of Port Adelaide Enfield.
The voluntary service is delivered by Centacare Catholic Family Services, after referral from approved services.
My Place provides specialist support and health services to young people aged 12 to 25 under the Guardianship of the Chief Executive or post-Guardianship. It aims to reduce:
- the number of early pregnancies
- removals of children into care
- grief and loss
- the impact of trauma on the young person, and where appropriate, their children (born or unborn).
The program is delivered by Yarrow Place and Metropolitan Youth Health (MYH), in collaboration with DHS.Page last updated : 29 Sep 2021