- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Universal Health and Education
Universal Health and Education play important roles in supporting all children and families.
- ante-natal care
- Child and Family Health Services
- child care and playgroups
- pre-schools and schools.
Universal services provide early identification and referral for children and families who may require targeted support.
These services are very well placed to support families early to prevent or reduce family vulnerability and risk to children.Page last updated : 01 Oct 2021