- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Yaitya Mingkamingka Purrutiapinthi (Aboriginal Trauma Healing)
This two-day training program for Intensive Family Service (IFS) practitioners supports culturally responsive and trauma-responsive practice. It is designed specifically for practitioners in the CFSS and for the South Australian Aboriginal Community context.
The training touches on the Trauma Responsive System Framework principles. It stimulates self-reflection and increased awareness to address cultural bias and racism.
DHS has funded Aboriginal Community-Controlled Organisations (Aboriginal Family Support Services, KWY Aboriginal Corporation and Tauondi Aboriginal College) to provide this workshop to 300 Intensive Family Service practitioners from July 2021 to December 2022. Feedback from training participants has been very positive.
- CFSS funded Intensive Family Services Providers – email Fiona Buzzacott
- DHS Safer Family Services – email Poh Li Chew